Don’t trust just anyone with your floors, as the leading epoxy flooring company in the state of Georgia, we are proud to serve our clients with the best service around. Metallic epoxy floors are works of art that should be installed by professionals. Our team is made up of individuals with professional experience and licensed backgrounds.
We love the work that we do and we want you to love it too. We provide high-end materials at low-end prices because we know how important a strong and resilient floor is to you.
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Metallic epoxy floors are one of a kind floors that cannot be duplicated in any other area. These floors are beautiful works of art that require professional artistic skills to truly show how incredible they are. Epoxy metallic epoxy floors invite guests, family, and clients alike to stand in awe of their beauty because there is and will never be anything quite like it.
Metallic epoxy floors offer designs some art paintings on your walls can’t provide. With metallic epoxy floor installers, it is not uncommon to request cloud, mountain, or ripple-like features in your floor to create an illusion unique to your home or business. These 3D illusions are breathtaking designs that can only be achieved by professional metallic installers.
Your beautiful metallic epoxy floors will last for decades without heavy or strenuous maintenance. The beautiful quality about metallic epoxy floors that other floors do not have is that imperfections add to the quality of their art. Abrasions become part of the artistic look of your metallic floors, therefore, any damages can be fixed quickly and at low-costs.
Benefits of Metallic Epoxy Floors
Other than how they look, what does a metallic epoxy floor truly offer you and your home or business? These floors are highly desirable for much more than their looks and that is because their qualities allow them to be cost-effective choices. With little to no maintenance, epoxy floors are the best options for any property.
So what are some of the BEST qualities an epoxy metallic floor has to offer? Below are only some of those amazing qualities. For more information on our metallic floors, give our professionals a call, today.
- Resistant qualities are some of the most popular because these are the reasons your floors will last for so incredibly long. Your metallic epoxy floors will be resistant to oils, stains, water, and chemical damage; furthermore, for safety, your floors can also be installed to be a slip and fire resistant.
- Concrete on its own is one of the most porous surfaces, therefore, it would absorb any water or spill would quickly be absorbed, thus ruining your concrete. Your metallic epoxy designed floor will protect your concrete from any sort of damage.
- Water-resistance is incredibly important when it comes to metallic epoxy floors because epoxy coatings prevent mold and mildew growth within your floor’s pores.
- Metallic epoxy floors may look delicate because of the level of elegance they bring into a room; however, they are incredibly resistant to all kinds of damage.
Garage Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Garages can be used for a number of different things and our floors impact on how we view our homes and how our neighbors view them as well. A metallic epoxy floor provides a surface that is impact resistant and one that is delicate and forgiving on your vehicle’s tires. Metallic flooring, on top of being artistically designed, also have a seamless finish that is much easier on the wear and tear your vehicles endure.
Metallic epoxy floors offer many more benefits than just the upfront ones. For example, an epoxy metallic floor is much more cost-effective than any other floor because, in the long-run, your maintenance costs are greatly reduced along with repairs and replacements. Here at Epoxy Georgia, we pride ourselves on our final products. As a team, with decades of combined professional experience, we provide customary services to meet your needs. With careful concrete preparation, we can turn your dull garage into an exciting place to be. For more information on our metallic epoxy floor installations, give us a call.
Metallic Epoxy Basement Flooring
Do you wish for a brighter and livelier basement? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Your basement doesn’t have to be the dark place where boxes go, no, it can be a beautiful area used as another room, an office space, a home gym, and more. With a metallic epoxy floor in your basement, the possibilities of what it can be are endless and the choice is yours. These beautiful long-lasting floors are an incredible opportunity to ensure the foundation of your home is safe and secure.
Metallic epoxy, aside from its individual beauty, creates a resistant surface in your basement that will protect your floors from mold and mildew. Here at Epoxy Georgia, we’ve seen it all and no job is too big or too small. If you have a vision for your basement, give us a call, we want that vision to become a reality.
Call Us Anytime 229-635-4221
Metallic Epoxy Maintenance
- Sweeping and mopping are encouraged on a daily basis to remove any harmful debris from your surface.
- Do not use acidic cleans that could slowly eat away at your surfaces coating.
- To prevent streaks, avoid using cleaners heavy in soap.
- Do not use wax on metallic epoxy floors.
- Wipe up spills as soon as possible and do not allow them to sit on the surface of your floors.
- Regular inspection of your floors can help avoid any major issues that would cause damage.
Call Us Anytime 229-635-4221