Here at Suds Power Washing, we know that restoring your exterior wood can be more than a daunting task. Where other contractors in Georgia will try and simply pressure wash your wood, this can cause more harm than good and trying to restore it yourself can be dangerous as you’ll have to deal with splinters, pest infestations and not to mention it’s gonna take up your valuable time. But Suds knows what it takes to get the job done right and as fast as possible. Want to know what we can do for you? We have everything you need to know about our wood floor restoration services down below.
How We Restore Your Wood Floors
We start with a thorough inspection of the wood and surrounding areas. Once we know where the problem areas lie and what steps need to be taken we start formulating a game plan. If your wood is next to landscaping, dirt or an area that can become muddy, we pull back some of the material so when we are soft washing, no debris gets onto the freshly cleaned surface.
Here at Suds Power Washing, we have a decade of experience restoring wooden decks, sheds, and even house siding so we know exactly what chemicals to use for a specific type of wood. We only use eco-friendly materials so you won’t have to worry about your pets getting sick after we leave, giving you peace of mind and a hygienic exterior wood surface.
Rinse And Shine
After our detergents have done their job and we are pleased with the outcome, it is time to rinse off your wood. After we are sure your wood is free of all chemicals, we apply one of our brighteners that will breathe life back into your wood surface! We also offer you the option to apply a sealer to keep the side of your home or heavy traffic wood protected.
The Benefits Of Wood Restoration
Unlike traditional power washing, our soft washing wood restoration services can provide benefits on both ends of the spectrum, longevity to appeal. Ready to see what our wood floor restoration can do for you? We have outlined a few benefits down below:
- Did you know that traditional power washing can destroy softer woods with high output water? Our soft washing service only uses 60-80 PSI of water to provide a cleaner surface while keeping your wood safe.
- Because we use eco-friendly and biodegradable detergents, there is no need to protect your surrounding landscaping during this process.
- Grime and algae can make your deck slippery and with soft washing, we can remove these hazards to make your deck much safer.
- A 2018 report from the National Association Of Realtors stated that a like-new deck can recover 102% of the building cost of the deck.
- Have pride in entertaining guests in your backyard with a fresh, like new wooden deck, fence and side paneling.
- Soft washing can strip away old layers of stain to provide a surface that is ready for restaining.
- Remove soaked in dirt, mold, and algae in the blink of an eye with the help of soft washing detergents.
- Help your wood last longer than pressure washed wood.
When you choose Suds Power Washing to be your house washing contractor, you will get a contractor that cares about you and your family because we are a father and son owned business. We know that the biggest hazard of an uncleaned side paneling is the growth of nasty bacteria like mold, mildew and even fungi. If these bacterias are left untreated, they will come into your home and wreak havoc.
There is only one way to treat mold and that is to eliminate it where it grows, outside. For wood paneling that is prone to the growth of mold, we use an eco-friendly and biodegradable detergent that kills the growth and will even protect your wood from growth in the future. If you are worried about the growth of mold on your home, trust Suds Power Washing, the greater Georgia areas local expert on mold removal and prevention.
Maintenance After Restoration
After we leave and your wood is shining like new, it’s time to start thinking about how you can keep your wood looking the way it does for the long haul. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways you can help your wood last longer without the hassle many others think wood requires. We can help you with this in the form of sealers and our brighteners.
Our brighteners are formulated to bring old and weathered wood back to life in mere minutes after our soft washing is complete. But to maintain the “brightened” look we recommend the use of a sealer. Sealers are the best way to keep your wood in good condition but that doesn’t mean they are a one-time thing. Depending on the type of sealer you choose, the foot traffic; if applied, and the amount of sun your wood receives during the day you should replace the sealer annually or every 3 years.
You Can Count On SUDS!
- We set ourselves apart from the competition by treating you with the respect of a lifelong client, not a one time job.
- As a father and son owned business we believe that no matter how big or how small a project may be, it should be treated as the most important job on our schedule.
- WE have access to the latest technology in the power washing field with our Hotsy Pressure Washers, Bandit Pressure Washers, and the ProPorportioner system, we are geared for all of your soft and pressure washing needs.
- With a decade of experience, you can count on Suds Pressure Washing to provide the best results in the greater Georgia area.
- To get more information about our services and what we can do for you, take a look at our home page or give us a call for your free, no-obligation quote!
Call Us Anytime 229-635-4221