Your floors are the most important part of your business or home. If your floors are chipped, broken, stained, moldy, or slippery, you risk injuring anyone who walks on your floors. If they cannot be used properly it is unlikely that you will be able to drive foot traffic appropriately. Protecting your concrete and ensuring its strength and longevity is our job and one that we take very seriously, do not trust just anyone with your floors and certainly not a DIY kit. For more information about hiring our professionals, give us a call.
GEORGIA CONCRETE SEALING
QUICK & PROFESSIONAL
Our team does not want to interrupt your routine longer than they have too; therefore, they will do everything in their power to install your floors quickly. We want our floors to make all the noise and draw all of the attention, so we work diligently to seal your concrete without having delays.
Sacrificing looks for quality is not something we believe in, so when you choose our business you are guaranteeing affordable prices for high-end materials. We want our products to last for decades on your concrete; furthermore, the materials we use on your floors are the same ones we would use in our homes or in our business. For low prices, you truly do get high-performing sealants.
EXPERIENCED & LICENSED
Do not trust just anyone with your floors because the damages can be very costly. Our team has decades of combined experience in the flooring industry, so we have seen it all, and we can do it all. All of our professionals are licensed; therefore, everyone is an expert in the field. Sealed concrete is meant to offer many benefits for your property but if installed incorrectly the damages are costly.
BENEFITS OF CONCRETE SEALING
Do you want a strong long-lasting concrete floor? It is a common misconception that sealed concrete floors are only for industrial settings, but that is not the case. Below you will find benefits for industrial, residential, and commercial properties:
- If you want to increase your property value at an affordable price, then sealing your concrete is the best way to go. With long-lasting and durable properties, sealing your concrete makes it appear to be healthy, brightly shining, and durable.
- Sealing offers your concrete inhibits mold growth within your concrete’s pores. Concrete, on its own, is a very absorbent surface and will allow water to penetrate its surface frequently. When water sits inside of your concrete, it creates a perfect breeding ground for mold and bacteria.
- For a strong concrete surface, indoor or outdoor, it is important to seal off your concrete. Sealants decrease the amount of exposure your concrete endures so it limits cracking, chipping, and breaking.
- When your concrete is sealed properly, if it is outdoors, it will have a new layer of protection from UV rays. If you have a decorative slab of concrete, without sealants it will begin to show signs of discoloration.
- If your concrete slab is colored, a sealant can help enhance the concretes color, making it much more noticeable.
DRIVEWAY CONCRETE SEALING
Are you looking to add some curb appeal to your driveway? This is made easy when a professional is brought in to seal off your concrete driveway. Adding value to your property is simple, it is easy, and it is completely affordable. When your concrete is not sealed it will not perform well, so it must be sealed before it is under high use. There are so many reasons why sealing your driveway is the best option but the main two are longevity and curb appeal.
A sealed concrete driveway will last for decades and will protect it from stains, oils, and natural outdoor elements that would otherwise ruin your concrete. Not sealing this part of your home leaves your concrete vulnerable to oxidation from the sun and will break down your concretes surface faster than it should. Bottom line hires a professional and seals your driveway concrete.
PATIOS, DECKS, & WALKWAYS CONCRETE SEALING
Patios, pool decks, and walkways need sealants as well because need protection from overuse. Concrete begins to breakdown when it is constantly under pressure and these areas are not the exception. Sealing off these areas reduces not only the fading by UV rays but protects your concrete from cracking caused by the constant freeze-thaw cycle the soil goes through as the seasons change. There are certain aspects of damages that are not under your control; however, hiring a professional can minimize how many damages occur on your concretes surface.
EASY TIPS & TRICKS FOR SEALED CONCRETE MAINTENANCE
- Light mopping and sweeping are encouraged to keep your property hygienically sound.
- When you do wet mop, your floors do not scrub one area too harshly to avoid damaging the shine.
- Avoid using cleaners with high soap contents because they will leave behind a film like streaks across your floors dulling their shine.
- Never use acidic soaps because they will eat away at your sealant.
- Try to wipe away dust, debris, and spills as soon as they are noticed.
- Do not leave a cleaning substance long enough on your surface for it to dry.
Call Us Anytime 229-635-4221