Whether you are looking to have your siding, garage door, driveway, or patio power washed, Epoxy Georgia is here to service all of you power washing needs. You should feel pride in the exterior of your home, and we are here to help with our expert, friendly power washing service. Let us bring out the best in your property and really make your home shine.
Starting with a clean slate
We all wish we could hit the reset button in our lives, and that is exactly what Epoxy Georgia can do for the exterior of your home. We can bring the sparkle back to your curb appeal and make your home feel brand new from the outside in. Our soft washing system will remove dirt and grime, strip away stains caused by pollen and bacteria, and kill mold and mildew growth.
Why Soft Washing?
We use a soft washing system to truly clean the exterior of your home. Soft washing doesn’t just make your home appear to be clean, it safely eliminates the layers of dirt, grime, mold and bacteria that has built up on your siding. Soft washing is the ONLY truly safe method to clean the exterior of your home without causing damage to your siding. You can count on Epoxy Georgia to provide top quality work and service
What is Soft Washing?
Soft washing is a new low-pressure technology that is designed to safely clean surfaces that can’t stand up to the pressure of traditional pressure washing. Pressure washing can do more harm that good to many of your exterior home surfaces. Soft washing is the low- pressure alternative to pressure washing. Our soft wash equipment applies cleaning products to the surface, then allows the technology to work its magic. Then, the cleaner is gently rinsed away to reveal your “just like brand new” surface beneath the layers.
Benefits of Soft Washing
There are specific surfaces that require soft washing versus high pressure blasting, but the benefits of soft washing can be appreciated on any surface.
- Low- pressure technology reduces the chances of damaging the exterior of your home and other surfaces. High Pressure can leave a trail of serious damage to your more fragile surfaces.
- Grime and algae can make your deck slippery and with soft washing, we can remove these hazards to make your deck much safer.
- Soft wash leaves your home surfaces with a cleaner end product. Because high pressure washers simply move the dirt and mildew by force, there is always the chance that some is left behind. With low- pressure soft wash, cleaning agents are used to loosen the dirt and bacteria before the low pressure removes the debris
- Soft washing is cost effective because the majority of the work is done from the ground. When your technician can keep two feet on the ground while cleaning your roof or siding, it reduces labor time as well as liability and gets the job done faster. This is passed on in savings to you.
- Bacterial, mildew, and mold are killed at the molecular level as opposed to just moved around by high pressure washers. When you eliminate mold and mildew, your home not only appears to be cleaner but it is in fact cleaner and safer for you and your family.
- Your home is disinfected versus just cleaned. Although pressure washing will give your home a clean appearance, it may not actually be clean. Because our soft wash technology leaves your home exterior truly clean, it lasts longer and you save money by not having to have your home washed as often.
- Soft Washing is also eco- friendly. Because we use less water, our services are safer, cost effective, and earth friendly.
Our concrete cleaning service offers superior results time after time. Whether it is your sidewalks, driveway, patio, front walkway, or pool deck, we have your covered when it comes to clean concrete. Unrecognizable stains are not only an eyesore, but can be sources of dangerous bacteria growth around your home. We can help with our expert cleaning techniques. Not only will your concrete look clean, but it will stay clean with our proven system.
Wood restoration is tricky business. We are often called in after another company has caused damage to your wood surfaces. Wooden decks and fences and even the siding on your home must be handled with extra care because high pressure washers can cause permanent damage to the exterior surfaces of your home. Our top priority is to clean your wood surfaces without causing damage. Our soft wash technology allows us to accomplish that for our clients time and time again.
Clean your home the safe way
Did you know that most home cleaners in the area clean their customers’ homes with pressure levels significantly higher than is necessary? At Epoxy Georgia, we know that is does not take 4000 pounds of pressure to clean your home properly. We want to remove the dirt and mildew from your surfaces, not simply move it around by force. Knowing that high pressure streams can cause severe damage to your property, we want to treat your home with care and show you how clean your home can truly be with soft wash technology house power washing.
Call Us Anytime 229-635-4221