- Can increase the value of your home
- Will make your home a more viable option on the market
- Offers an increase in lifespan to your concrete slab
- Epoxy can become cracked with age/ thermal expansion and contraction
- Can become delaminated if not installed correctly
- Lifetime depends on the current condition of the concrete
Now that you know all of the key features of a garage floor epoxy, you have a decision to make, DIY or professional installation. We recommend the use of a professional contractor to pull the weight off of your shoulders, many offer warranties and give you the peace of mind you need to use your garage to its fullest capabilities. No matter what route you take, we wish you luck on all of your home improvements to come!